1. Brand new clogs!
2. Whiling away the hours pondering whether I am an INFJ or ENFJ. I am borderline introvert/extrovert on the tests I've done so far, but I'm pretty certain I'm the former who has learnt the skills of the latter. Somehow, claiming my introversion feels like another step in the journey towards my true self.
3. A lovely breakfast date with the wonderful lady who runs the creative play sessions my little 'un attends. Getting to know each other a little better, shooting the breeze, marvelling at my little 'un's development over the past year. Feeling good about my decision re: how my little un will spend next year.
4. Putting arrangements in place to "play hooky" and see a movie rather than go straight home after work this evening.
5. Listening to my favouritest music and day-dreaming about playing the acoustic guitar and singing with wild abandon.
6. My bff is about to leave her toxic, draining work environment for a new and exciting job. Yay!
7. Making plans, things to look forward to...
8. ... but making a conscious effort to get there slowly and savour the journey.
Check out other delicious moments of gratitude with the gorgeous Magpie Girl.