* the above sign from the universe, spotted during a lunchtime walk.
* choosing exquisite decadence for sustenance: succulent dried cranberries, seductive smoked almonds, a dreamy banana/cinnamon/honey smoothie entitled Harvest Moon.
* cuddles with a lovely friend’s newborn.
* Yael Naïm’s beautiful new album.
* a delightful movie date with my husband.
* an extraordinary Melbourne fashion house’s Summer collection, inspired by Friday Kahlo. Swoon!
* an earnest and brave conversation with an old friend about the realities of longterm relationships.
* soaking in this incredible tome (I so want to make and publish a book like this, though not recipes… maybe haiku?)
* marvelling at the Graphic program, hosted by the Sydney Opera House in week or so.
* discovering that the hue of my new woollen dress and matching suede shoes is cobalt blue. Fittingly dramatic!
* checking out Couch to 5K on a friend's recommendation -- a fantastic idea and it's free -- and contemplating downloading the doof-doof and dusting off my running shoes.